About Central States Agency, LLC
In January 2005, Central States Agency, LLC was formed after Bob Hassebroek, Steve Hassebroek and John Cowin merged businesses. Central States Agency purchased the State Bank Agency and Cowin & Associates Appraisal Service in Ledyard and the Hassebroek Agency in Buffalo Center.
After operating offices in Ledyard and Buffalo Center until 2011, Central States Agency relocated the Ledyard office to Bancroft, which allowed us to better assist our customers and accomodate our growing staff. The old pharmacy in Bancroft underwent an extensive renovation and now provides the space and technology to provide quality support and service to our customers.
Central States Agency has grown to be a full service provider of insurance, real estate and appraisals.
Our agency is only as strong as the relationships we build. We take a personal interest in our customers lives so we can help you determine the best insurance plan to meet your individual needs, especially as these needs change. As your trusted insurance provider, we promise to:
- Place high priority on our relationship with our customers
- Consistently display the highest level of customer service
- Provide peace of mind by making your insurance experience easy and pleasant
- Commit our staff to continuing education classes so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you
- Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage and maximize your premium
- Analyze your complete insurance needs through all stages of your life
- Review your current policy every three years and provide a variety of insurance options to ensure your coverages and premiums are always competitive
- Treat you with respect and courtesy and always conduct business in an ethical manner