Iowa Truck & Trucking Insurance
At Central States Agency, LLC, we can help you find solutions to address your trucking insurance coverage requirements in Buffalo Center, Iowa including the Algona, Forest City, Lake Mills, Swea City, and Thompson areas.
We work with many high-quality insurance carriers and provide you with helpful information and support, so you can quickly and easily select a policy (or policies) that meets your requirements.
Truck Insurance Coverages in Iowa
- Primary Liability - This coverage option protects you from damage or injuries to other people as a result of a truck accident. This coverage is mandated by state and federal agencies
- Comprehensive Physical Damage and Collision Coverage - This insurance is coverage for your truck and trailer. This coverage is for repair or replacement for damage resulting from things such as collision, fire, theft, hail, windstorm, earthquake, flood, mischief, or vandalism to your owned vehicles.
- Motor Truck Cargo Coverage - Motor Truck Cargo insurance protects the transporter for his responsibility in the event of damaged or lost freight.
- General Liability - This coverage provides protection for injuries or property damage sustained while on your premises, using your products or services, or because of a breach of contract.
- Non-Trucking Liability/Bobtail Coverage - Non-Trucking Liability (Bobtail Coverage) provides limited liability insurance for owner-operators who are permanently leased to an ICC regulated carrier. It provides limited liability protection when the owner-operator is not on dispatch, nor pulling a loaded trailer.
Contact us to find out more about truck and trucking insurance in Buffalo Center, Iowa including the Algona, Forest City, Lake Mills, Swea City, and Thompson areas.