Iowa Church Insurance
When it comes to addressing the insurance coverage needs for your religious organization, Central States Agency, LLC will provide you with helpful information and support so you can quickly and easily select a policy - or policies - to meet your church's requirements.
Property coverage includes lightning, wind, fire and hail, as well as many optional coverages such as:
- Equipment Breakdown, including computers, boilers and electrical equipment.
- Newly acquired or constructed property.
- Personal effects and property of others.
- Pastor's personal property.
- Ordinance or law.
- Indirect Loss.
Other coverages available under the property coverage are:
- Crime - Provides protection for money and security losses resulting from theft, employee dishonesty, and forgery and alteration.
- Inland Marine - A broad type of insurance that covers valuable possessions that may be transported from one place to another.
General Liability Coverage
General Liability insurance covers the church's legal liability resulting from injuries to people or damage to their property.
Provides primary payments for injuries occurring on your premises, and for accidents resulting from church activities away from your premises.
Other church insurance options in Iowa:
- Hired and Non-Owned Auto Liability
- Directors, Officers and Trustees Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Sexual Misconduct Liability
- Employee Benefits Liability
Additional Products Available
- Business Auto Policy
- Umbrella Policy
- Workers' Compensation Policy
- Group Medical